Saturday, July 24, 2010

I once used this website to blog about how I felt. I never used it so I could talk about my day, seeing as I had another blog for that. When I say how I felt, I mean, "my depression/bi-polar-ness". Of course, I'm not bi-polar and I don't use that term lightly, but I am seeing a doctor about checking currently. My last blog only had 13 entries, spread out through three months and then I deleted it in fear that someone from my summer school course, or worse, my teacher, would find it and read it and then bring in even more stress, which I really don't need. However, I realized that people have lives and wouldn't bother checking so I decided to re-start this baby, all new. If someone from my class happens to stumble upon this thing, so be it. Of course, I would hope that they would just click the little "x" in the corner and not tell anyone, but if not, c'est la vie, right? Of course, if we know each other fairly well, go read, just keep it to yourself. The title in itself came from the fact that everyone says I'm lovely (though I don't believe it) and I like being anonymous. I feel like I can explain myself better in words than out loud. It's who I am, who I'll always be.

Anyways, this blog is mainly, like said above, about my depression struggles. You'll read a lot about how I try not to harm myself or how I try not to get angry at everything quite often. Read if you must. I'm out. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment