Tuesday, July 27, 2010

i hate this right now.

Had a huge post about.... oh yes, why I hate mornings. Like, huge. Then it wouldn't post. Damn blogger.

THIS IS WHY I LIKE LIVEJOURNAL BETTER.~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Basically;

1. I have insomnia, so I get about 2 hours of sleep each night.
2. Parents make us kids get up at 6 to feed the cats we own, because they're "better then everyone else". Not like it matters that they wake up at 5:30-6:00, anyways, right?
3. Because I get about 2 hours of sleep, wake up at 6 for school and kitties, I'm not in a happy mood.
4. Especially if there's no caffeine... which there usually isn't.
5. If something annoys me, pisses me off or just... no caffeine. I get worse.
6. Then, I'll go and think about how to harm myself and avoid humans.

Fun, right?

I'm C/P-ing this, just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment